Please contact accommodation provider direct for availability and bookings.
HOTELS AND MOTELS
Lake Grace Hotel/Motel
Stubbs Street, Lake Grace WA 6353
Phone: +61 8 9865 1219
Email: [email protected]o.com.au
- Meals and bar facilities available
Single unit: $85
Double Unit: $90
Twin Unit: $95
Lake Grace Saltbush Inn
Lake Grace Saltbush Inn is a unique and cosy older-style motel offering clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in quiet surroundings.
Lake Grace Saltbush Inn is family owned and operated offering clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation with genuine hospitality our priority. Set in quiet surroundings, we can offer accommodation suitable for tourists, workers, singles, families and groups.
- Non – Smoking rooms
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Wheelchair access room available
- 4 x 2-bedroom units available.
- Continental breakfast by arrangement
Standard Room: from $110
Family Room: from $120
2 Bed Apartment: from $132
Lake Grace Roadhouse/Motel
- 26 Rooms with air-conditioning, LCD TV and ensuite
- Queen size beds
- Family rooms
- Self contained
Queen from $110
Family rooms from $140
Self-Contained from $140
Long term stay rates available.
Hollands Track Bed and Breakfast
Bird life is plentiful – view the eagles ‘ nest, mallee fowl and kurrawongs. The botanic
diversity is immense, with orchids, verticordia and other wildflowers abounding in spring.
- Room for 6 guests
- Rambling gardens.
- Farm tours.
- Dinner on request
300 Hadden Road, North Burngup, 6353
Phone: 0409 089 886 Donna
Email: [email protected]
Omeo Farm stay is a 4 bedroom (sleeps 8) 1 bathroom self contained house with, lounge, dining, laundry and kitchen complete with washing machine and dishwasher. King size bed, queen size, 3 singles, and toddlers bed with cot. Lounge room has a tile fire, the house is also air conditioned with fans. Omeo farm stay does not provide meals.
Omeo is set on 2000 acres of cropping land, as we are a working farm you will see us working around the place from time to time, during Autumn, we will be planting our crops (Barley, canola, wheat, lupins and peas) and during spring/summer harvesting will commence, You may be able to catch a ride to find out how thing are done.
$165 per night for single/couple
$40 per extra person per night
$20 per child per night
Under 7 years free
Lake Grace Caravan Park
Mather Street, Lake Grace
Phone: +61 8 9865 1263
• 2 bedroom self-contained units with ensuites (2 x double beds plus bunk) and TV.
• Onsite vans with full facilities, solid annexes & TV.
• Backpacker ‘single’ accommodation units with TV, microwave, fridge and tea/coffee facilities.
• Ample powered shady sites & powered drive through sites available.
• Non – powered sites available.
- Laundry and dryer facilities
- Ironing facilities
- BBQ facilities
- Grassed area for tents
- TV and fridge in single units
- Visitor parking
Please advise if you wish to bring pets.
- Powered van site $30 per night
- Weekly van site rate $140
- Unpowered site $20
- Extra person $6
- Backpacker rooms from $40 per night
- Self contained units from $88 per night