HOTELS AND MOTELS
Lake Grace Hotel/Motel
Stubbs Street, Lake Grace WA 6353
Phone: +61 8 9865 1219
- Meals and bar facilities available
Single unit: $85
Double Unit: $90
Twin Unit: $95
Lake Grace Saltbush Inn
Lake Grace Saltbush Inn is a unique and cosy older-style motel offering clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in quiet surroundings.
- Non – Smoking rooms
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Wheelchair access room available
- 4 x 2 bedroom apartments available.
- Continental breakfast and evening meals by arrangement
Standard Room: from $99
Family Room: from $99
2 Bed Apartment: from $132
Lake Grace Roadhouse/Motel
- 26 Rooms with air-conditioning, LCD TV and ensuite
- Queen size beds
- Family rooms
- Self contained
Queen from $95
Family rooms from $125
Long term stay rates available.
Tom & Mabel’s Cottage Stay
221 O’Neill Road, Lake Grace WA 6353
Phone: +61 8 9864 9044
Mobile: 0428 649 044
Email: [email protected]
Located 16kms west of Lake Grace. Fully self contained 3 bedroom cottage with air-conditioning and TV/DVD. Tom & Mabel’s Cottage Stay’ features 1 queen, 1 twin and 1 triple bedroom in a renovated soldier settler cottage. It accommodates 7 guests.
- Self-contained cottage
- Renovated with all modern comforts
- Fully self-contained kitchen
- new bathroom
- barbecue facilities
- Enclosed yard
Double or Twin: $100
Includes breakfast. Pet friendly.
Hollands Track Bed and Breakfast
Bird life is plentiful – view the eagles ‘ nest, mallee fowl and kurrawongs. The botanic
diversity is immense, with orchids, verticordia and other wildflowers abounding in spring.
- Room for 5 guests
- Rambling gardens.
- Farm tours.
- Dinner on request
Lake Grace Caravan Park
Mather Street, Lake Grace
Phone: +61 8 9865 1263
• 2 bedroom self-contained units with ensuites (2 x double beds plus bunk) and TV.
• Onsite vans with full facilities, solid annexes & TV.
• Backpacker ‘single’ accommodation units with TV, microwave, fridge and tea/coffee facilities.
• Ample powered shady sites & powered drive through sites available.
• Non – powered sites available.
- Laundry and dryer facilities
- Ironing facilities
- BBQ facilities
- Grassed area for tents
- TV and fridge in single units
- Visitor parking
Please advise if you wish to bring pets.
- Powered van site $28 per night
- Weekly van site rate $140
- Unpowered site $17
- Extra person $6
- Backpacker rooms from $40 per night
- Self contained units from $88 per night