Wyalkatchem Foundations in Governance Workshop
Date: February, 26th 2019 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Foundations in Governance
This half day workshop provides an introduction to the legal obligations and core activities of Boards and management committees. It gives participants a foundation in governance and best practice strategies for a functioning and effective Board.
• The roles and responsibilities of the Board
• Legal requirements of Boards
• Applying a Corporate Governance framework to NFP organisations
• Key areas of effective governance
• Common challenges facing Boards and tips for addressing them
• Changes in governance and emerging issues that Boards need to be aware of
Training is provided free of charge in regional WA courtesy of Lotterywest funding.
Contact Wyalkatchem CRC for bookings and more information on 9681 1500 or email [email protected]